Mommy got a new camera before I was born, but really wasn't sure how to operate it in manual, so a few weeks ago, she took a class by Carrie Tabb (www.carrietabbphotography.com) and has been practicing ever since. Another reason for taking the class, was that Daddy had told her that she has a nice, new camera and that she could take my 3, 6, and 9 month pictures instead of paying someone else to do them!
So after a few weeks of practicing, this is what Mommy has been able to capture of me at 3 months and what she has been altering on Picnik . . .






On July 4th weekend, Nana and Papaw came over and Nana helped Mommy take some other pictures of me. It was a long afternoon and I was cranky from being both tired and hungry and they wouldn't leave me alone, but some of the pictures turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!
They thought the picture above, of me playing hide and seek in the toy basket was hilarious! What do you think?



This is how I felt, when everything was over!

I hope you liked seeing my 3 month pictures, there will definitely be more to come.
Talk to ya'll soon!
Love, Ayden XOXOXOXO
So after a few weeks of practicing, this is what Mommy has been able to capture of me at 3 months and what she has been altering on Picnik . . .






On July 4th weekend, Nana and Papaw came over and Nana helped Mommy take some other pictures of me. It was a long afternoon and I was cranky from being both tired and hungry and they wouldn't leave me alone, but some of the pictures turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!
They thought the picture above, of me playing hide and seek in the toy basket was hilarious! What do you think?


This is how I felt, when everything was over!
I hope you liked seeing my 3 month pictures, there will definitely be more to come.
Talk to ya'll soon!
Love, Ayden XOXOXOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment