How old is Connor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is Ayden?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My First Day of School

I started preschool this year at Mars Hill Preschool Academy and I absolutely love it. Here are a few pictures of my first day.


I am in Ms. Sherry and Ms. Donna's class and I go five days a week. Daddy takes me each morning and picks me up after lunch and takes me back to Ms. Mary's with Nuggie where I take a nap and then Mommy picks us up after work. I love school and can't wait to go back each day.

Every week we learn a Bible verse and get a prize at the end of the week if we memorize it. So far I have I learned most of them - there's just a few that get me!
I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures in school this year!

Love, Connor
XOXOXO

No comments: