I have been doing so much these last few weeks. I've been cruising around furniture, chasing kitties, feeding myself, and oh yeah, learning to walk! Mommy and Daddy enticed me to take my first few steps on Monday by dangling the kitty in front of me and since he's so elusive now that I can crawl, I took the bait. I've been taking a few steps each day and Mommy and Daddy get so excited, personally I don't see what the big deal is, but hey it gets me lots of attention, so who am I to complain :)
My new best friend was born on January 28th, I've been waiting to see him for a long time. His name is Wyatt Elsner and I finally got to meet him the day after he was born. However, I figured I was the smallest thing in the world, that was until I met him and I realized I wasn't the smallest, he now was. I was very intrigued by him, but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me touch him. That kind of made me angry, but then people started taking pictures and all the sudden I forgot why I was angry; the lights were on me and I had to SMILE. Mommy says I'm a "ham," I don't know what that means, but I do like ham so if she says I'm one I believe her.
The other day I was wondering around the house and I discovered a pretty cool hiding place.
We went to the Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game on Valentine's night with Nana and Papaw and had a great time. I loved all the lights and the players moving around on the ice. Mommy and Nana took me down to the glass while the team was warming up so I could beat on the glass and watch them up close. After the first period Mommy and Nana took me to get some ice cream at Bruster's. One of Mommy's students works there so she gave me a little scoop of vanilla, while Mommy and Nana got chocolate ice cream. They let me crawl all around in the lobby and I even got to show Nana my new walking moves. Before we left Nana snapped a picture of me, Mommy, and Daddy in front of the pink ice (it was dyed pink for Pink in the Rink for Breast Cancer). Aren't we the cutest little family?
So my latest trick is climbing the stairs. I tried it once at Mr. Eric and Mrs. Laura's and from then I was hooked, now I love to go up the stairs as many times as Mommy and Daddy will follow me up. Here's a picture of me the first night I crawled all the way up to the top.
Love ya, Connor xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment