The last time we talked we were getting ready for our trip to Florida to see Grandpa Charlie, Grandma Bunny, Grandpa Dennis, and Aunt Cindy. We had a great time, I can't say the ride there was fun, but I definitely got to see a lot of things in middle Georgia. The night we left Mommy and Daddy put me to bed and woke me up at midnight to put me in the car. I had had a little sleep behind me, so I stayed awake for about three hours just watching everything as we passed it in the car. We got to Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Bunny's early the next morning. That was pretty cool, I mean I fall asleep in Georgia and wake up in a completely different state. Florida was a lot like Georgia except we seemed to have rain every afternoon and it made it a little hotter when it was over. The first thing we did was get into the pool, I had had swimming lessons, so I was ready to go.
On our last full day there we met up with Aunt Diane and Uncle Peter in Tampa and went to the Lowrey Park Zoo. That was my first trip the zoo and I had a ton of fun. My fever finally broke the night before, so I was in a much better mood than I had been in earlier that week. My favorite was the touch tank with the stingrays, I loved playing in the water and having them swim under my fingers. Here's a picture of me and Mommy playing with the stingrays.
The next day we packed up and headed to the Atlantic coast to see Grandpa Dennis and Aunt Cindy. After dinner we went over to see Daddy's friend Steve from high school. We were out on his back porch when I discovered the pool. I was already in fully clothed before Mommy could stop me, so she took off all my clothes and let me play in the water while Daddy and Steve talked. We stayed in a hotel that night, so Mommy took me back to bed and Daddy stayed at Steve's a while longer. I slept great that night, but Mommy and Daddy said they didn't. I don't understand why they didn't like the light and music show that I get to watch every night; I love Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star! The next day we went to Roz and Woody's house, they are old friends of my Grandma Lynne and have watched over Daddy for a long time. They let me have lots of bananas and I got to play with their big fluffy kitties.
That afternoon before dinner Daddy went back over to his friend Steve's house, while Mommy and I stayed with Grandpa Dennis and Aunt Cindy. I got hungry right before dinner, so Aunt Cindy gave me some cheese, however some of it landed in my hair, as you can see.
No one could understand that I was trying to save it for later.
These last few weeks of summer have flown by and now I am heading back to see Ms. Mary and all of my buddies. I have learned a new word, Ava. Mommy and Daddy giggle when I say it because they say it sounds like "Ada." They might need to clean their ears out because I am clearly saying "Ava!" I just started a new Gymboree class and I am loving it already and Daddy is going to get to take me a few classes this month which is even better!!!
Well that's it for now, I'll talk to you all soon! Love you, Connor XOXO
*** On a side note: It has taken me a while to get this posted; since school started I haven't had much time :) Just an update on the little man, he is saying words only when he wants - on Friday all he said was Daddy and Kitty and on Sunday all he would say was Mommy and Ava. He's starting the terrible twos a little early I think! He did learn a few new words last weekend when he was at Nana and Papaw's, they taught him Papaw, Becky, and Bailey; Mom tried in vain to get him to say Nana, but all he would do was grin at her. I guess it's payback for what I use to do to my Aunt Becky.


No comments:
Post a Comment