How old is Connor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is Ayden?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures with Santa

I had my picture taken with Santa last week and I'm not so sure he's one of my favorite people. Everytime I looked at him and he talked to me I got upset and cried, thank goodness Mommy, Nana, and Aunt Becky were there to cheer me up.

Here's a few of the pictures:



So, I've been crawling like a crazy man, hey it gets me where I need to go. I have also figured out that if I want to take anything with me when I crawl around, I just put it in my mouth and carry it, like a dog. I learned that trick from Sable and Ava, that's how the carry all their toys around with them, so I figured I would try it too. I've been pulling up on the table and other furniture for about a week now, who knew all the cool stuff to play with was on top of the table! The other night I stood up by the couch and let go and stood there by myself for a couple of minutes, then Sable came by and whacked me with her tail and I fell down.

We took our Christmas pictures in front of the Christmas tree the other night. Here's all three of us looking pretty awesome, if you ask me:








I also had my picture taken with Ava and Sable, but they kept getting yelled at because they weren't cooperating. Sable finally gave up and laid down beside me, but Ava kept walking away as soon as Mommy would get the camera out; I think she has issues with the camera flash. Here's one good that Mommy and Daddy were able to capture of us three:

Well I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season, I know I am. Mommy and I are off to finish up some shopping, I'll talk to you all soon!

Love, Connor

No comments: